The purpose of serving on the Dean of Students’ Rocky Top Roundtable is to represent the University of Tennessee as an ambassador throughout the academic year.
Students selected to serve on the advisory board will have the opportunity to meet with the Dean of Students and the Associate Deans once per month to provide feedback on the student experience at UT. Undergraduate and graduate students will be selected to serve on the advisory board for the academic year.
- Currently enrolled graduate or undergraduate student
- 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Genuine interest to serve the University of Tennessee
- Provide perception on student-related issues
- Offer feedback to Dean of Students and Associate Deans about various topics such as campus policies, updates to the campus master plan, etc.
- Attend Rocky Top Roundtable meeting with the Dean of Students and Associate Deans once per month
- Aid in the recruitment of prospective students
- Assist with dean of students special events and initiatives