You’ve heard of office hours. Why not get in some lunch hours, too?
UT students are encouraged to drop by the Office of the Dean of Students and pick up two free lunch vouchers—one for you and one for your favorite faculty or staff member.
Redeem the vouchers at West Campus Dining (Rocky Top) or Stokely Fresh Food Company, and then take a lunch hour to get to know some of your favorite UT faculty and staff members.
Lunch Hours are CLOSED for Fall 2023!
How to participate in Lunch Hours:
- Submit an application for Lunch Hours by completing the online form below at least one week prior to desired date of lunch.
- Wait for an approval & confirmation email from one of our staff members for your lunch vouchers.
- After approval, pick up your lunch vouchers in the Dean of Students Office. When you come to pick up your vouchers, you will need to bring a photo ID (student ID or Driver’s License).
- Enjoy your free lunch at West Campus Dining (Rocky Top) or Stokely Fresh Food Company. Vouchers may only be used at one location per Lunch Hours participation.
- Graduate and undergraduate students are eligible to participate.
- Students may participate once a semester and must invite a different faculty or staff member each time.