You’ve heard of office hours. Why not get in some lunch hours, too?
You’ve heard of office hours. Why not get in some lunch hours, too? UT students are encouraged to drop by the Office of the Dean of Students and pick up two free lunch vouchers—one for you and one for your favorite faculty or staff member.
Redeem the passes at West Campus Dining (Rocky Top), Southern Kitchen, and Stokely Fresh Food Company, and then take a lunch hour to get to know some of your favorite UT faculty and staff members.
How to participate in Lunch Hours:
- You will need to pick up and return your lunch passes in the Dean of Students Office. When you come to pick up your passes, you will need to bring a photo ID (student ID or Driver’s License).
- Stop by the Dean of Students Office the day prior or the day of the lunch to pick up your lunch passes.
- Enjoy your free lunch at West Campus Dining (Rocky Top), Southern Kitchen, and Stokely Fresh Food Company. Passes may only be used at one location per Lunch Hours participation.
- Passes must be returned no later than the day following the Lunch Hours date.
- Graduate and undergraduate students are eligible to participate.
- Students may participate up to twice a semester and must invite a different faculty or staff member each time.