In compliance with Title IV and other federal and state disclosure laws, below is a list of consumer information that is available as well as links to directly access the information. Prospective and current students may contact the respective office or the Office of the Dean of Students for assistance in obtaining the information.
Faculty and Instructional Personnel
- Undergraduate programs, majors, and minors
- Undergraduate Catalog
- Faculty Senate
- Accreditation information
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Graduation rates
- Withdrawal requirements
- Transfer of credit policies
- Tuition and costs information
- Financial Aid information, including scholarships, grants, loans, etc.
- Answers to your frequently asked financial questions
Services for Students with Disabilities
- Campus Safety
- University of Tennessee Police Department
- Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Information
Policy on a Drug Free Campus & Workplace
Peer to Peer File Sharing
Missing Student Policy
Underage Drinking and Associated Responsibilities
- The Tennessee General Assembly passed new legislation regarding underage drinking and associated responsibilities. The law prohibits any resident, owner, or occupant of property (the social host) from allowing an underage adult to consume alcohol on such property. The legislation defines “underage adults” as those individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age but less than twenty-one (21) years of age.
- A resident may face criminal prosecution and university sanction if an underage adult consumes alcohol on his or her property which includes, but is not limited to, a residence hall room or apartment, fraternity or sorority affiliated housing, an off-campus house or apartment, or any other property owned or occupied by the individual.
- More information from the Center for Health Education and Wellness about alcohol